Slow or Low Power Start

OK, I need some help. Wife has a 2008 Corolla S with about 125K miles. About 2 weeks ago the battery died. Picked up a new AGM battery. Car ran good for a week, then started to have slow starts as if the battery was about dead. I put a multimeter to battery and it was sitting at 18.5v. When I started, it dropped to 14 then shot up to 21v-22v. I figured voltage regulator which is attached to alternator and about the same price. So I replaced alternator with new voltage regulator. Noticed, water pump had some dried pink around it when I had alternator off, so I replaced water pump and flushed cooling system, changed oil and replaced spark plugs at same time. About 6 months ago I replaced all 4 injectors and coil packs. All back together and still it is starting low as if it has a bad or weak battery. Low and slow but does crank and runs just fine. I checked battery and now sitting at 14.5v. Starting draws down to about 12v but jumps right back to 14.5v once car is running. I figured starter was just weak and going out. So I replaced with new starter. Car still doing same thing. Starts as if the battery is low or weak but it has 14.5v and only cranks down to 11.5v-12v during start. I think battery is plenty strong. So what could be the problem if not the battery and new starter?

Last edited: