Some early signs show your fuel injector is failing

When it comes to vehicles, most problems usually show early signs before they become a full-blown concern. So before your failing fuel injector gives you more trouble, it's best to recognize its common signs. Hope my post is going to be helpful :)

The check engine light is on
The most obvious sign that there is indeed a problem with the hood is the check engine light. In general, this would mean that there is something wrong with your vehicle that you need to figure out.
If there's a problem with your fuel injector, the check engine light will definitely light up.

Engine stalls or rough idle
This can happen if your vehicle does not have enough or it receives uneven fuel. While you keep your vehicle idle, the RPM drops below the expected optimum level. Eventually, this will lead to a rough and sometimes violent idle. If the RPM is too low, the vehicle will stall and you'll have to restart it again.

Unnecessary engine vibrations
If your fuel injector is defective, it will cause the corresponding cylinder to perform not properly. Simply put, the engine will hiccup or vibrate. That is what happens if you try to finish each of the cycles without fuel.

Engine misfires
If you do not take care of this asap, your engine will become susceptible to damage like overheating.
Engine misfires mean your engine doesn't get adequate fuel. As I discussed earlier, the fuel is sprayed or injected, but not when the injector is clogged. If the engine misfires, your car will most likely struggle every time you try to accelerate.

Leaking of fuel
If the fuel injector is cracked or damaged, the fuel will leak. That means it's not going to be able to get to the nozzle. Instead, it will leak out. If you inspect the fuel injector, you may notice the gasoline in the area of the fuel rail or on the exterior.

Please comment if I am posting something wrong, thank you all :D

When it comes to vehicles, most problems usually show early signs before they become a full-blown concern. So before your failing fuel injector gives you more trouble, it's best to recognize its common signs. Hope my post is going to be helpful :)

The check engine light is on
The most obvious sign that there is indeed a problem with the hood is the check engine light. In general, this would mean that there is something wrong with your vehicle that you need to figure out.
If there's a problem with your fuel injector, the check engine light will definitely light up.

Engine stalls or rough idle
This can happen if your vehicle does not have enough or it receives uneven fuel. While you keep your vehicle idle, the RPM drops below the expected optimum level. Eventually, this will lead to a rough and sometimes violent idle. If the RPM is too low, the vehicle will stall and you'll have to restart it again.

Unnecessary engine vibrations
If your fuel injector is defective, it will cause the corresponding cylinder to perform not properly. Simply put, the engine will hiccup or vibrate. That is what happens if you try to finish each of the cycles without fuel.

Engine misfires
If you do not take care of this asap, your engine will become susceptible to damage like overheating.
Engine misfires mean your engine doesn't get adequate fuel. As I discussed earlier, the fuel is sprayed or injected, but not when the injector is clogged. If the engine misfires, your car will most likely struggle every time you try to accelerate.

Leaking of fuel
If the fuel injector is cracked or damaged, the fuel will leak. That means it's not going to be able to get to the nozzle. Instead, it will leak out. If you inspect the fuel injector, you may notice the gasoline in the area of the fuel rail or on the exterior.
Feel free to comment if I've missed any sign :D