Soon To Be Corolla Owner Here

Hello, my name is Matt and I am new here. How is everybody doing?

I am a soon to be owner of a 2015 Corolla S Plus. I've been in love with the car for a while and now that I can afford one I am ready. I was looking around to find a cool forum and I liked this one, so I hope to see you all around a lot! This will actually be the first car I own. I've never had my own car before, always borrowed one of my parents cars when I needed to be somewhere. But with work and everything it's time to buy my own. I had a few questions I wanted to ask. First off, any tips for a new car owner? I'm not a new driver or anything though. Also, I didn't get to read all the rules and such so I'm not sure if I am allowed to talk pricing and numbers here, but if I am would any one be willing to talk with me and let me know how my deal is and if I am getting ripped off? That should be it for now. If you can't answer these questions that's totally fine, and if you can it would be greatly appreciated! Thanks for taking the time to read this and I look forward to talking with all of you.