speakers issue

2016 corolla s, front/rear kicker speakers, alpine amp for the speakers. the issue: white noise /hissing coming from the rear speakers and its driving me crazy. if the volume is low or the radio is off, all i hear is that horrible hissing sound coming from the rear speakers. any input? tnx

So many things can cause this.
Let's start with which head unit your using and how are you sending signals to your amplifier?
stock head unit, rc signal. i have an amplifier for the 4 speakers so i talked to the guys whom intalled the amp and they told me i need to lower the gain of the amp or get an aftermarket head unit.

What I did was use RCA ends (from Kicker) wired directly to the stock head units speaker outputs. Connected the RCA's to a Kenwood 4 channel amp. Took speaker outputs from the amp and wired them back into the factory wiring harness. I have no issues and it sounds great! My first attempt at this was to use an output converter (also from Kicker) but they were more trouble than they were worth. Couldn't get the gains to adjust properly.
The stock HU doesn't put out enough voltage to damage the amplifier.
Have you tried to lower the gain on the amp yet?
Have you replaced your factory speakers?

What I did was use RCA ends (from Kicker) wired directly to the stock head units speaker outputs. Connected the RCA's to a Kenwood 4 channel amp. Took speaker outputs from the amp and wired them back into the factory wiring harness. I have no issues and it sounds great! My first attempt at this was to use an output converter (also from Kicker) but they were more trouble than they were worth. Couldn't get the gains to adjust properly.
The stock HU doesn't put out enough voltage to damage the amplifier.
Have you tried to lower the gain on the amp yet?
Have you replaced your factory speakers?
i havent tried to lower the amp's gain yet. i have replaced the oem speakers with kickers all around. i spent 1000 bucks on all the amps and speakers and the stupid noise gives me a headache.

i havent tried to lower the amp's gain yet. i have replaced the oem speakers with kickers all around. i spent 1000 bucks on all the amps and speakers and the stupid noise gives me a headache.
Also, make sure you have a solid ground for your amps. I have Kicker amps and they need to be grounded to bare metal on the chassis. No exceptions. Once I figured this out, everything sounded better.