Sport Radio Upgrade

I bought a 2014 Sport this month and have been having freezing problems with it. After weeks of annoyance, toyota is finally going to replace it. Does anyone know if I can upgrade my radio to entune plus?

The entune plus radio might have additional modules that give it certain functions. Your best bet is to find a wiring schematic and compare the schematics between them.

The entune plus radio might have additional modules that give it certain functions. Your best bet is to find a wiring schematic and compare the schematics between them.
Thank you. That's basically what the guy in the parts department said. He told me to look online and see if anyone had done it yet. I'm taking a guess and saying it probably isn't possible.

Just remember one thing about cars. Car manufacturers only include components that cars need. They rarely include anything that make aftermarket mods easy to install.

I think the only difference between Entune and Entune Premium is amps, not sure though.

I have Entune Premium. Sounds good and I can change lock settings and what not, oh, and I think Premium has Gracenote, which is mostly software.

If the only difference between the radios is software and no physical additions are required then yeah do a swap. From what I have seen it is pretty easy to remove the radio. I also noticed that the antenna wire is not your typical one. So be careful with that as well.