Stalled At Low Speed

1995 Corolla 4d
1,8L auto
300K+ miles

I have problem with corolla stalled coming to a stop. It loss power, shake, no accel, and just stalled when slow down to a stop. No CEL, no indication when it will happens. Most times it starts right up, couple times it took several seconds.
It started a few months ago on freeway, my bro to me he loss power and no brake. He hadn't touch the car ever since. I drove it the same day it happen and no problem until yesterday. It stalled going from 35mph and slowing down to traffic stop. I managed to pulled into parking lot, but while i was there it starts right up and stalled. Few crank and start, give accel, no power, and stalled at idle. Waited for a minute starts right up, let sit at idle for several minutes with no problem. Managed to drove home 5 miles ok.
I work on it right away. Pull the EGR and clean it, lube the diapham with wd40 and it is smooth. Spray down manifold and butterfly with MAF cleaner. Pulled ignition coil inside distributor, check spec it is 1.0 ohm. First start up few cranks, backup sputter and shake, almost stall. Test drove a few miles no proble. But this morning, first crank it didn't want to start.
Parts replaced in last few months: Timing belt, water pump, radiator, all drive belts, trans filter/fluid, pvc valve, spark plugs, wires, rotor/cap. All done by me.
I have search for 2 days and it seems to be a major problems on corolla but no specific answer. I've heard anything from EGR, crank sensor, MAP sensor, IAC, Ignition coil, distributor, fuel pump. These parts aren't cheap to just take a guess. Please let me know if anyone found a solution. Sorry for the long post, just try to give info as much as i can. Thanks