steel wheel and center caps

I've got steel wheels and snows on my 2010 corrolla, and I don't plan on installing wheel covers, but I would like to cover the hubs. I bought some center caps online, but being a pin head I didn't notice that they are no where near deep enough for the fronts.
Anybody got a solution for covering the hubs when running steel wheels clean?

Topher

Hey man, not sure if youʻre still running steelies but I had a couple of things Iʻve done to my 05ʻ since those exposed hubs bothered me as well.

The first ones I covered were the rear wheels, I just got some generic waterproof aluminium Toyota center caps on ebay. They didnʻt fit straight away (I was sure the the 55mm center cap would be the right size, but I was wrong). I soon figured out a way to carefully cut around them with scissors without damaging them and using some glue to make sure they stayed snug in there.

THEN came the front wheels, with those bothersome exposed lugs in the center (not sure if the 2010 model has this). I really liked the black/silver look of the rear center caps, but since there was no way they could go over the those lugs, I had to do some thinking outside the box... I got a pair of dust caps from the local AutoBarn (Australiaʻs version of AutoZone). I painted the caps black but rather then leaving them looking plain, I wanted to complete the look. I paid ebay another visit, and got some silver Toyota door handle decals. I cut off the Toyota writing bit and stuck the logo onto the center of the dust caps, and just sprayed a few coats of clear coat to add a layer of protection from the wear and tear of the road.

Iʻm happy to report that 5 months on, both sets are doing just fine. I wonʻt say this project wasnʻt tedious, but since Iʻm not a fan of hubcaps it was nice get those pesky hubs/lugs covered while adding to the look of the rims.

Rear Rim Center Cap:
Steelie Center Cap.jpg

Front Rim Dust Cover:
Steelie Dust Cap.jpg