Sticky caliper?

I think my front right rotor is warped and I think my caliper is sticking. When I’ve been driving for a while the car jolts as if the break is being pushed. No I don’t drive like an idiot with my left foot on break and right on accelerator. How do I fix a sticky caliper?

2008 corolla S

Take it apart to confirm it's a sticking caliper. It maybe if it's the OEM original. It could also be due to lack of grease on the brake slide pins or corrosion on the metal slides. This will cause the symptoms you described. Calipers are either rebuilt or replaced. For a DIY person, it's the latter. Slide pins should be re-lubed every few years as part of the brake inspection/PM.

Take it apart to confirm it's a sticking caliper. It maybe if it's the OEM original. It could also be due to lack of grease on the brake slide pins or corrosion on the metal slides. This will cause the symptoms you described. Calipers are either rebuilt or replaced. For a DIY person, it's the latter. Slide pins should be re-lubed every few years as part of the brake inspection/PM.
Pretty sure the previous owner never did much maintenance so it could be just some rusty bolts.

Update: took it to my schools shop. We looked at it on a shoplift. The piston is seizing up when it gets hot which is causing the rotors to warp which explains why my steering wheel vibrates a ton on the highway.