Summer tires...

need a new set of summer tires for my 17 xse... i go through the VA canteen so my tire selection is limited.... I use bridgestone Blizzaks for winter tires... 215/45/17 like yall dont know by now... im gonna stick to bridgestone so here are the ones im thinking.... any suggestions... im sure there has been a ton on this tire sizes on here but what size would work also, no mods just stock but wouldnt mind squeaking out a tab bit wider if i can.... 04.PNG 760.PNG firehawk.PNG

need a new set of summer tires for my 17 xse... i go through the VA canteen so my tire selection is limited.... I use bridgestone Blizzaks for winter tires... 215/45/17 like yall dont know by now... im gonna stick to bridgestone so here are the ones im thinking.... any suggestions... im sure there has been a ton on this tire sizes on here but what size would work also, no mods just stock but wouldnt mind squeaking out a tab bit wider if i can.... View attachment 3692 View attachment 3693 View attachment 3694
Go to Tire Rack .com and look up the ratings for the tires you can purchase. The do a lot of testing for ride comfort, quietness, hydroplaning, etc.

Yea did that.... All seem to have good reviews... But none on a corolla.... I need something for good curvy country roads. There's one more tire I am looking at that has more of a tread.... I do some dirt roads but nothing hardcore speeding.

If you must go with Bridgestone only, then I suggest the Potenza RE760 Sport. Otherwise, the Dunlop Direzza DZ102 is also highly rated, higher tread wear, and is currently on sale at tirerack.com. And yes, you can go wider at 225/45-17!

Dunlop_Bridgestone_Summer_Tire_1.jpg Dunlop_Bridgestone_Summer_Tire_2.jpg

They look nice... I'm gonna go with the 225's. Just a tit wider but I like the look... If I decide to keep the car I might get better rims... Normally buy new every 2-3 years or 100k miles.... But my daughter is getting close to the age of driving soon... So she might be rocking a 17 xse... Thanks for the info guys.