Sunroof One Touch Open Question

When I push the open button on my sunroof it seems to open by itself all but about 4 inches before it stops. I can then hold down the button and open it the rest of the way. If I open the sunroof by holding down the button it will open all the way until I let off the button. I'm not sure if there's something wrong with my sunroof or if this is normal..

Anyone feel like trying this out in your corolla?

My brothers 92 celica is like that too. You press it ones and opens almost all the way. You have to press it again to fully open and my 15 rolla is also the same. I guess that's normal.

When I push the open button on my sunroof it seems to open by itself all but about 4 inches before it stops. I can then hold down the button and open it the rest of the way. If I open the sunroof by holding down the button it will open all the way until I let off the button. I'm not sure if there's something wrong with my sunroof or if this is normal..

Anyone feel like trying this out in your corolla?
That is correct action. Check page 137 of the 2015 user manual. It is designed that way to reduce road noise.