Suspension

I'm lookin for full suspension for my 2001 corolla and I want to if anyone is selling or knows wats the best suspension to deal with. Thanks

Hello Bigchu68. :)

When you are saying you are looking for a full suspension, do you mean the tires, struts, springs, anti-sway bars, etc., or merely the struts?

Is there anything wrong with your Corolla that requires these parts be replaced, or do you have some other reason for replacing them, i.e, towing, etc?

Last edited:
When you say adjustable suspension, are you referring to the system's that are on the lowrider vehicles, where they can raise and lower the vehicle? Is this what you mean?

I've never seen or heard of such a thing for a Corolla. The lowrider vehicles are not done with kits, but with custom fabrication and a lot of hard work. There's no one do-it-all kit.

Happy Thanksgiving! :)

I've never seen or heard of such a thing for a Corolla. The lowrider vehicles are not done with kits, but with custom fabrication and a lot of hard work. There's no one do-it-all kit.

Happy Thanksgiving! :)
Actually there are ore made kits. If you go to streetbeatcustoms.com you can find them. It's air ride which is better than hydrolics IMO. There's a few other sites that have pre fabricated kits which requires no modification of the frames along with the one from streetbeatcustoms. It just depends on how much you want to pay for what extras like faster bags, compressors, etc.