That Sound?

Hey guys, I tried to search but maybe my lack of knowledge on the format of this forum has hindered my findings.

So I'm just trying to figure out what that electrical/mechanical rotation(like) sound is when I open my door. I have the sport plus with the keyless entry thing, I'm assuming it has something to do with that but I can't figure out what is going on? No doors are unlocking or anything like that it just does it's thing when I open the door. Any ideas?

Lol I gotta figure out how to attach a wav file. I've pin pointed it to the central display system. It sounds like something is moving like lexus lfa style but I don't see anything moving, and yeah it does it when I push the button to start it

VTAK8k

2014 S Plus
5 hours after you shut of the 14 Corolla, something in the evap system makes noise for a few minutes. I read it in the manual and even warned my wife about it. 2 weeks into owning it, she was in the garage with her mom smoking a cig and they started calling me to come out. I didn't hear it myself but they said it was an odd sound.

5 hours after you shut of the 14 Corolla, something in the evap system makes noise for a few minutes. I read it in the manual and even warned my wife about it. 2 weeks into owning it, she was in the garage with her mom smoking a cig and they started calling me to come out. I didn't hear it myself but they said it was an odd sound.
It's a vacuum leak test to ensure that fuel doesn't evaporate from the tank into the atmosphere.