The Big Engine - 2.4 L - Anyone Have it?

I'm kind of coveting one - found a few on Autotrader, I'm thinking it was not standard on the S. Been concerned about a Wikipedia article, so I want to know if anyone here has experienced a problem:

2AZ-FE, Wikipedia: "Reports are surfacing on the internet of problems with head-bolts (not typically a part that wears-out) becoming stripped out of the aluminum block in some applications the 2AZ-FE engine, including but perhaps not limited to the Toyota RAV4 and Toyota Camry. The problem begins when coolant level begins to drop and on investigation a coolant leak is discovered on the intake side of the block where a piece of foam is installed, evidently to shield the plastic intake manifold from heat. When the problem is investigated, it is typically reported that three head-bolts located at this area of the engine may be pulled-out with very little effort, practically by hand. Since the threads in the block are stripped, the head-bolts cannot be simply tightened. Left unimpaired, catastrophic engine failure may result. This apparent design flaw is a very costly repair that may appear after the warranty has expired. Adding to the gravity of the problem, owners are reporting that Toyota is not offering a solution other than the vehicle owner paying Toyota dealers $3000.00 (USD) or more to replace the engine block, or "very limited" assistance, especially if the owner has chose to perform scheduled maintenance on the vehicle him or herself rather than paying a Toyota Dealer's Service Department to do so resulting in that owner's lack of loyalty being taken into consideration. The exact range of specific engines and models that may develop this problem is not apparent without more information being released, and that may become available as more and more people report problems. A cottage industry is sprouting with repair kits being sold for over $300.00 (USD) to tap-out and install threaded inserts. This is reportedly a three-day repair that requires installing additional gaskets and/or parts at further cost."