The rarest Corolla ever made, the Chevy Nova

Hey There! For anyone who does not know, from 1985 to 1988 Chevy and Toyota came together to make (A bad idea) the NUMMI plant in California. This plant now make the tesla cars. The nova was just a rebadged corolla with dif headlights and grill. The car only came with the 4a-lc engine (carbonated) and had a whopping 70hp. The car saw little sales due to high cost and low popularity. Remember, in the 80s Americans hated those tiny little jap cars lol. So the last year of its production they tried to boost popularity by adding a DOHC 1.6 that made about 15 more hp. It is known today as the "nummi-corn" because they only sold a little over 1000 of them and it's about as rare as seeing a real life unicorn. Then they jacked the price up even higher on that model, so no one really wanted that one... that and heavy one the job drinking and drugs were a daily problem at the nummi plant. All these problems and mistakes made the life of the 5th gen nova very short.

Now that you Toyota guys have the history, how about some help? I have an 88 nova with the 1.6l 4a-lc. I was hoping it was possible to do and engine swap to a 4age 20v? I could drop a ls1 from a corvette in anything so changing motor mounts is not an issu... although, on this car I would like to do a direct swap with as little alteration to the engine bay as possible. Is there any V6 with the same motor mounts as a 4a-lc? And do all 4a engines have the same motor mounts???