the troubleshooting challenge!!!...

lets see if anyone can help me.

i had a tire blowout on the freeway. the tread ripped the fender liner out as well as the fender itself. the hood release cable was ripped completely out from the dash all the way to the hood latch.
the wiring harness was pulled down and scraped against the tire and a few wires were completely torn.
i wont go into the body damage since it is not as pertinent.
after the disaster, the car still ran fine. i taped the harness back up and limped home on a spare.
a few strange things happened. since many of the wires were exposed, some arcing and sparking took place. i replaced some fuses and properly insulated the wires and it still drove fine, but now all of a sudden, something is not right. there are a couple of wires that were broken and i could not figure out where they went.
now the car is starting to act up. after running fine.
i pulled the broken wires back through into the cabin and found which plug they go to, but unfortunately i do not have a chilton, and havent been able to find any answers online, with diagrams.

one of the wires is a white with black stripes, and goes to a little blue plug under drivers side dash.
the other is a red with yellow stripe that goes to a white plug under the dash behind the fuse panel.

if anyone has any clues i would appreciate it. this car USED TO BE my daily driver. now it just sits, its been a week now.

thanks for you help.