the wire connecting from the relay to my horn has been torn apart

a few days ago my car horn didn't work. I checked the relay and I heard the clicking. Then I checked my horn and saw that the wire connecting to the horn were ripped apart. I don't know how it happened but I was wondering where can i purchase another wire or what do i need to buy (assuming the horn still works) to reconnect the wire back to the horn. What i also found was another wire from the same area that run to the relay torn apart. i dont know if both those wire connect to the horn or just one but I will post pictures to show you what im talking about.

a few days ago my car horn didn't work. I checked the relay and I heard the clicking. Then I checked my horn and saw that the wire connecting to the horn were ripped apart. I don't know how it happened but I was wondering where can i purchase another wire or what do i need to buy (assuming the horn still works) to reconnect the wire back to the horn. What i also found was another wire from the same area that run to the relay torn apart. i dont know if both those wire connect to the horn or just one but I will post pictures to show you what im talking about.
sorry the image was taken at night tonight. I will take pictures of it more tomorrow