Tips To Avoid Traffic Tickets

fishycomics

Super Moderator
keep all your credentials in order and your car to spec, and obey the laws. let others go about their business, and do not be part of their world.

I've been pulled over more than most which i guess makes me an expert in this area lol ( 2x driving to endanger a couple indefinite suspensions 2 pages of other silly **** i did as a kid) the best thing you can do is keep all your info ( proof of insurance and registration) close to you while you drive and have them in hand when he officer comes to the window it makes for less questions from the officer and lets him know your organized. I find on the freeway a comfortable speed for me is around 80mph otherwise i feel like im driving mrs daisey. I know that my lead foot is a problem so i try to use cruise control when i can, i set it to a responsible speed like 70 and try to touch the pedals as little as possible. But sometimes i cant resist the temptation to fly by everyone. Its really not worth the ticket though. But if you are speeding and you need to slow down really fast with as a last resort you can turn your o/d off it should slow you down pretty fast manual drivers can just downshift either way no break lights.

Last edited: