tire

fishycomics

Super Moderator
As I travel and I kept an eye on my rear driver tire. I decided to take the time to see why each colder day I lose air? I know the sensor, stem, plug can cause the issue? I taken off the tire, inspected and noticed the warp in the tire. Can be a radial issue I said time to throw that tire out.

inspected and asked the place I went to knowing two tires are best put both on the front. A deal I gotten and passed on:

1 tire $103.00 plus free alignment, changing etc... (somewhere its in the price) came out to 180.00

I talked to the sales agent funny how he helped me out, or I was walking. Lol

HE even tossed in the free alignment/

the tire changed waiting for the alignment I said, its all taken care just the tire, and I like to be on my way. no need for the free alignment, my choice.

Of I went down the road in a perfect straight line! they swapped the back to the front and I inspected my other tires to rotate and kept the tires where they were and I am good for the next Season.

$125.00 after deposal and taxes I a safely on the road.

I suggest and recommend do your homework and inspect your tires, you may never know when a radial breaks free!

FISH

fishycomics

Super Moderator
time to check the tire pressure why? car tire is pealing on turn and take off at times new tire needs miles but if tech pumped and over inflated lol a different story

fishycomics

Super Moderator
checked tire pressure was at 36. dropped to 34 on both they should match pressure to existing or correct all four tires if one was changed or at least ask ya