Toll Increase Dec 7th 2014

fishycomics

Super Moderator
No set fee was spoken over the air, but the set date to go in effect Bridges and tunnels cost $15.00,Well My guess will be a $2.00 increase. and still going to rise up.

No one in this World will put their foot down and say, enough is enough!

My commute is avoiding that Toll, and more people on the road, my time I used to leave was 1.5, now going to increase to almost 2.0 hours same ride Lol.

time to hit the song of the day thread.

Kev250R

This is my other car
Thankfully we don't have many toll lanes (yet) in my area (though there are a couple). Most people around here refer to them as 'Lexus Lanes'. Thankfully my commute doesn't require I use them often though I do have an account. A few months ago I was driving one in my '93 Toyota T100 and realized mine was the oldest vehicle I'd seen on it that day :laughing:

Just curious, do your lanes back there use cash or have they gone all cash-less? Here in So.Cal. all of our Toll Roads went cashless last summer and that has caused a lot of people to complain. Especially people who are from out of the area.

Kevin

fishycomics

Super Moderator
Yes that s a Big insult to everyone. Believe that?

Port authority Police are in booths, to correct the wrong, and tag systems are not 100% in full operation.

It is sad we can not go back to the old ways. how everything needs a IBOT machine, to run our lives. Many stores, businesses were forced out, due to todays technology, Well this is not OZ totto.