Toyota Corolla 2014 ATF

I hope someone can answer my question please. I drain 3 Qts (Cold) of Transmission fluid from my Automatic transmission . and added back 3 Qts back.
When i measure my Dipstick (Cold) it always shows above the hot, and it also shows above the hot even (hot).
I am so confuse if i overfill it or not... My Corolla has 100,000 miles, and the ATF was really brown and needed to be replace.
Any Advice guys?

ToyBoy

I thought all automatics on the 2014 were CVT trannys. Mine is. The manual tranny is on a 2014 too, I knew that. The manual is kinda hard to find but could be a good choice if you don`t mind switching gears a lot especially in town. I have a 2014 also , it has a CVT . I let the dealership change the fluid at 60K miles. I drive pretty safely and accellerate easy ,trying not to strain my car, and get good gas mileage. I may have not needed a tranny fluid change but I try to play it safe. Only have 72K miles on my car and it has been zero issues. I know that people who change the fluid on a CVT will just pull the plug and keep a close track of the drained fluid and install the exact same amount they drained with new fluid.