Toyota Corolla 2016 S Leakage Help!!!

hi guys, i inspect two days ago there was leakage and i have no idea what are these wires and what's for it. can you please tell me it's only leaking from only one connected wire or i should take my car to dealership for service? the pictures are attached thanks.

Attachments

As you can see there are four black pipes and i mentioned with arrow that pipe was leaked when i checked. I guess it’s called ABS module. Is it normal because there is no ABS light on and it’s been a week there is not leakage yet or i should take my car to dealership to get it checked? Thanks

Attachments

That's the ABS pump. It's more than likely brake fluid around that fitting. You can try tightening it up. I would wipe it down and see if it comes back. If so, I would consult a mechanic.

That's the ABS pump. It's more than likely brake fluid around that fitting. You can try tightening it up. I would wipe it down and see if it comes back. If so, I would consult a mechanic.
Dont over tighten it, just snug it up.. check your brake fluid level too

That's also under the ac line if I'm not mistaken, could be condensation dripping