TOYOTA COROLLA AC

Hello,i am having issues with my Toyota Corolla 2009 model ac,as it blows hot in hot afternoon and cold at night.

secondly I just did some repairs on my engine but now it lags when I reach a certain speedometer and stop advancing as if something is blocking it from accelerating more.
Thanks.

Hello,i am having issues with my Toyota Corolla 2009 model ac,as it blows hot in hot afternoon and cold at night.

secondly I just did some repairs on my engine but now it lags when I reach a certain speedometer and stop advancing as if something is blocking it from accelerating more.
Thanks.

My 2013 is having some serious work down right now as I write this -replaced the compressor ..... and the AC still stops functioning at slow speeds, traffic stops - blowing WARM air -in fact, they presumed the REPLACEMENT compressor was also bad. Now they are screwing around with the condenser - road tests, experiments etc. You'd think they'd know everything there is to be known about Corolla AC systems. They got the car Monday night, went to work on it Tues. Today is Friday - it's still not running to spec. I might get it back next Monday - so they will have had it an entire week ........ I'll be into it around $1900 when all is said and done.

I have same issue with my corolla 2009. when accelerating it works well but when at slow speed, in traffic hold up or traffic light it blows warm air. I was initially asked to change condenser which I did but it still persists. I was then told to change the compressor but I refused because I believed that will not solve the problem. I will appreciate if anyone can tell me what is the likely cause of this situation.