Toyota corolla ae92 project: 4Af head with 7Afe block and 32/36 dgev weber

Hi guys

OK so let me start by saying why i created a new thread. The reason is because theres quite a few things that i want to do on my corolla and i need help from experts or people that may have done the same or something similar to theirs.

So first of all, I currently have the stock 4af motor in my car. So here's what I want to do:

Firstly I want to swap out my block for the 7afe block. After doing some research I found that the 4af head should fit right onto the block. Then I want to drop in the 4agze pistons. But here comes the questions I was talking about. See the bore on both the blocks is 81.0 mm but the stroke on the 4af is 77.0 mm and on the 7afe it is 85.5 mm. Now the pistons will fit into this block with the original 4agze piston rings right? (Correct me if I'm wrong). But when it comes to the rods which should I use. Should I use the 7afe rods with the 7afe crankshaft to be able to achieve the longer stroke and will this rods work with the 4agze pistons? Meaning will the to fit to each other? Then i would also want to know if this would be a good setup or is there something I could change to make it better? Or is the a possibility that I can bore the block to its max and which pistons and rings will I use then? Then also would my current gearbox fit on this block or should I replace this to?

Now secondly the head. I want to increase the valve size on the head to its max also. Which valves will I use or will it have to be sized by the engineering first before I can tell. Also I want to throw in the valve springs from the 4age motor. Will this be a right choice or is there other recommendations when it comes to valve springs. Then the cams, which cams would be the best choice to throw onto the head or will it be better or the same if I stick with the current cams. i also want to get the head gas flowed and completely overhauled. Then I also want to shim of some of it to decrease the size of the combustion chamber even more. But now will this result into interference of the valves with the above mentioned piston setup or will it clear. And bare in mind even tough doing this I still want to keel it a none interfer motor.

Now for the Weber part. This part is already done. I've built an adapter plate and already thrower the Weber onto the manifault with the stock 4af carbs jets. Now here is my problem with this. Firstly, the car doesn't really struggle to start but you mast give it gas in order to start. And when it's idling its like the idling isn't an equal healthy sound. Then after about 10 minutes or so of standing and idling on its own the car will start to idle worse meaning more unequal unroll it dies. Then after that it would struggle to turn over. Now I've noticed than when this happens, there's a rich gas smell and when taking out one of the spark plug its wet and full of fuel as if it's an overruling problem. Now does this mean I have to decrease the jet sizes even more and If so, to which sizes?

Now if the above mentioned setup works, which pulleys will I use on the crank and the cams? 4af, 7afe, 4age or 4agze etc. Also if I was to swap out the gearbox, which gearbox would be the best choice? I would like to prefer going for a 6 speed but which one and is there any that will fit? And also which spark plugs would be best?
So look guys, the reason I'm doing this is because I want to increase the compression on the motor. Also the hp, torque and kw on the wheels. Now would this setup give me a good or a great increase in pressure. And would this setup be able to make my car perform a lot better. More torque and at the end of the day, be faster?

And if you guys have any other tips, concerns or recommendations please tell me. Like I said I need the help on this project and would really appreciate it.

Thanks guys looking forward to hear back from you