Toyota Corolla beeps while driving and emergency brake light does not show up in dash when engaged

Hi,

I drive a Toyota Corolla 2004 and recently facing 2 weird issues:

1. It keeps beeping audible from the dashboard when driving the car. It's not a seat belt alert I'm sure as seat belt alert beeps continuously and eventually with increased frequency and seat belt alert is still audible if in case I don't fasten the belt.
I could not find a pattern for those beeps though. Sometimes it beeps once, sometimes twice, sometime thrice and so on. I could not even able to relate the beeps with the speed. Sometimes it beeps during slow speed, sometimes at around 40 KMPH or more and sometimes in between. This is really pissing me off however I don't want to unplug the buzzer without knowing the reason why it beeps.

2. Suddenly, red emergency/parking brake light won't come up in dashboard when the e-brake is engaged that is located under the left foot. The light itself is good I assume as it comes up with other lights when I insert the key and goes off in a few seconds.

Recently scanned the car from a local service center to find any electrical issue and nothing is detected except driver side SRS open circuit.

Expecting help from Toyota owners/experts.