Toyota Corolla E150 Central Locking

Hello, i am trying to add keyless entry to my trunk and i would like it not to open while doors are locked so does anyone have any idea where i could get locked/unlocked solid signal.

i am thinking i could use the pulses from one of the door lock solenoids, but i really dont trust an arduino not fuck up something so i would prefer to use a relay.

not sure what you mean. My car has keyless entry. the trunk does not unlock when I unlock the doors. I have a pad in the middle of the trunk lid, right above the license plate and the trunk only "unlocks" and opens when I press that pad or use the key fob., other wise it remains closed and "locked". Now I drive the E140 which is different than the E150, they look the same but there are certain chassis parts that are not interchangeable, so to be honest not sure if the keyless entry works differently or not but I would imagine if you get a hold of a OEM system from a wrecked one you might be able to just add it on, however you may need to program it to work, I really don't know.