Toyota Factory Alarm

Hi everyone, hope someone can help me. A friend of mine sold me his 98 Toyota Corolla (I think its GLE "south africa") its a 1.3. I were laying wires for tweeters and amplifier so I came across a small black box behind the glovebox it says "TOYOTA COROLLA ALARM SYE 6209 then a pixel "S" and then 437FT0722 with a thin black wire sticking out. I tried google it but nothing. He had a one button toyota remote and then a red dongle thing with 3 pins that's use to disarm immobliser. The alarm does not work I unplugged it and it made no change. My friend said that when he bought the car from someone els he only used the red thing. I wanna use alarm since the lock let any key work on it

idk what ur asking , there should be a tiny toggle switch under the dash to the left of steering wheel,when I disconnect battery and re connect it,the alarm goes off and to disarm it since I have no key fobs I have to turn key on and flip toggle back and forth like twice,then it goes off and allows me to start car