TPMS With New Wheels and Tires (18in Wheels)

Thoughts and opinions on this matter please. I'm getting new wheels and tires and I am going up a size from the 17in to 18in in a different wheels MR127 is the part number if people were curious on what they look like.

koby

are you capable of checking tire pressure every so often without TPMS or care that the light will always be on?

Yeah that's what they were going to do. They have a kit that they can transfer over the TPMS from the old wheels like you said. So I don't have to go out and buy new ones lol and save myself some money. Did you happen to look at them by chance? Just wanted your opinion on what you thought of them?

Yeah that's what they were going to do. They have a kit that they can transfer over the TPMS from the old wheels like you said. So I don't have to go out and buy new ones lol and save myself some money. Did you happen to look at them by chance? Just wanted your opinion on what you thought of them?
Nope. TPMS are TPMS. Just battery operated sensors. Eventually, they will have to replaced several years down the road due to battery wear, but they don't use much power. This saves a lot of money transferring your TPMS to new wheels each time. When I returned my FR-S to stock, I struck a deal with Discount Tire for 4 new TPMS since they didn't want to shift them over to my stock wheels. $30 each wheel. That's a hell of a deal to me and I got to sell my aftermarket wheels with TPMS for a bit more money too.

Yeah I really like the wheels they are great!!! They transferred all the TPMS sensors over to the new wheels and programmed them but they ended up breaking one lol!! So I have 1 new one and 3 older ones hahaha. But they did a great job with the wheels!! Love them!!