Traction Control Warning Light and C1435 Yaw Rate Sensor Internal Circuit

Sorry in advance for this, but in order to understand everything, you'll probably need all of the details...

Bought this 2014 Corolla as a restored salvage car with all of the body work and paint completed. I had 11 SRS codes when I bought it, so I knew I had some parts to replace. I replaced numerous airbags and seat belt retractors until all codes were gone per my Foxwell NT630 scanner. Still had an air bag light (only light at that point), so I sent the SRS control module off for service.

While the SRS was in transit, I had to move the car which I was hoping to avoid. Once running, my ABS light was on steady (red outlined in 1st pic below). Figured it was related to the SRS control module being unplugged. I also replaced the wheels and tires going from 195/65R15 to 215/45R17 which should have almost no impact on speedometer or anything else, but figured it would be good to mention just in case. Some days later, I disconnected the battery and re-installed the SRS control module with the unit supposedly having had the crash data removed. When I started the car, I still had the airbag light (an issue for another time) and the traction control warning light had now taken the place of the ABS light (red outlined in 2nd pic below).

I used my Foxwell NT630 to check for codes in the ABS/Traction control system and I got a C1435-Yaw Rate Sensor Internal Circuit code.

In order to remove the console and remove and re-install the SRS control module, the traction control OFF switch must be unplugged. The wiring is very light gauge, but looks to be okay. Measuring voltage in sequence, I got +12V, 0V, +3.5V, and 0V. I checked continuity on the switch and found that pin 1 to pin 4 have continuity when the switch is depressed and I never had any continuity or resistance between pins 2 and 3, but I am guessing they are illumination, so it looks like the harness and switch were probably not disturbed.

After some searches online, I'm wondering if driving the car with the SRS control module removed caused the problem as the ABS light was on earlier and just as the traction control issue started the ABS light was no longer on.

I know they work in conjunction with each other, so do I maybe need to calibrate the VSC module? I guess this would also mean that the SRS is also tied into this system? Any help is greatly appreciated!

I see no one had anything to add... probably a bit stumped like I was. I posted on another forum as well and got some feedback. Here's the things I tried, but I finally resolved it.

I performed the clear Zero point calibration data first. I could never get the slip indicator light to just come on. It would cycle between the ABS and itself in a long sequence that takes like 45 seconds and then start over. I went on to performing Zero point calibration when just waiting 5 seconds and 2 minutes after connecting pins 4 and 12 in 4-5 sequences and in neither method did my slip indicator light go out when running. Don't know if this is due to the clearing of Zero point not working properly or if the SRS control module is damaged due to the service that I had performed on it.

My local library has Chilton online and I found the calibration sequence early this afternoon. I also discovered my Foxwell scanner has the ability to perform the zero point cal, but it had the same result as using the jumper wires. At this point, I'm leaning toward a contact issue in the SRS module connector or the SRS took a crap when it was sent out.

Today I received a used SRS module with matching part number from a non-wrecked 2014-2017 Toyota that I bought on ebay. I put it in today and it eliminated the airbag fault light. With my scanner, I then successfully cleared out the VSC code, reset the yaw rate calibration, and performed the zero point cal (none of which could I do on the other unit). Obviously, the module was somehow damaged during the airbag resetting as it didn't get rid of the airbag fault and created a new one with the yaw rate problem.

Point is that everything was resolved.