Tweeters wiring already behind panels?

I got me the "L" trim and wanted to install tweeters where the other trims have; does someone know if the wiring is already in there? is it just plug and play?

I just did the driver side door speaker. No wiring for a tweeter on my 2015 L. VERY easy to take off the sail, though. Just one clip (pull from the front).

I have another question for anyone who can offer some help. How the heck do you separate the wiring harness for the power locks in the door?!!
I did the speaker with the door interior hanging and me holding it with my head. I felt like an idiot, but I just couldn't unplug it and I was afraid of breaking it. I still have the passenger side to do, so any hints would be appreciated.

I just did the driver side door speaker. No wiring for a tweeter on my 2015 L. VERY easy to take off the sail, though. Just one clip (pull from the front).

I have another question for anyone who can offer some help. How the heck do you separate the wiring harness for the power locks in the door?!!
I did the speaker with the door interior hanging and me holding it with my head. I felt like an idiot, but I just couldn't unplug it and I was afraid of breaking it. I still have the passenger side to do, so any hints would be appreciated.

i had the same problem issue... it is very hard to disconnect the harness from the controls on your armrest and i didn't want to risk pulling out a wire either.... i went your route when installing the front door speakers but than i just decided to have my friend pull the door panel back while i soldered the speaker in.... so i suggest finding a friend or improvising a brace to hold it open...

i had the same problem issue... it is very hard to disconnect the harness from the controls on your armrest and i didn't want to risk pulling out a wire either.... i went your route when installing the front door speakers but than i just decided to have my friend pull the door panel back while i soldered the speaker in.... so i suggest finding a friend or improvising a brace to hold it open...
Thanks for the reply, it helped . I went ahead and did the other door by putting the window down a little and hanging the door innards with a bungie (protected the top of the door and gasket with a piece of foam). I'm done for now and happy to say that I didn't make my car worse by trying to make it better. Next I'll stress over the head unit and trying not to damage the dash.

Thanks for the reply, it helped . I went ahead and did the other door by putting the window down a little and hanging the door innards with a bungie (protected the top of the door and gasket with a piece of foam). I'm done for now and happy to say that I didn't make my car worse by trying to make it better. Next I'll stress over the head unit and trying not to damage the dash.
oh thats super easy as well, I'm also a worry wart haha... but i installed an amp for my speakers also so i had to remove the head unit to get to the harness.

Heres the video on how to do it!, all you need is a good flat prying tool.