Ultra Racing

of it fit.. cuz your chassis is narrow body version :p
So you're saying yours has a wider ass? :confused: I hate how much bigger the 11th gen Corolla is. Our 7th gen Corolla was perfect to me. Our 9th gen is a little bigger and my 10th gen is bigger still. The 11th gen looks weird to be as it looks stretched and looks too long. If you want more room the Camry is available! :p

So you're saying yours has a wider ass? :confused: I hate how much bigger the 11th gen Corolla is. Our 7th gen Corolla was perfect to me. Our 9th gen is a little bigger and my 10th gen is bigger still. The 11th gen looks weird to be as it looks stretched and looks too long. If you want more room the Camry is available! :p
Sometimes it's nice to have a little more ass!
The rear axle has more angle on the 11th gen.
I don't mind the length but I agree that they're getting long. Like the new bumper covers, it grows on you after a while.

Sometimes it's nice to have a little more ass!
The rear axle has more angle on the 11th gen.
I don't mind the length but I agree that they're getting long. Like the new bumper covers, it grows on you after a while.
I don't like a big ass, especially on a car! What do you mean that the 11th Gen has more angle? More angle of what compared to what angle on the 10th Gen. The suspension setups are basically identical on the 9th-11th gen Corollas.

I don't know what the part is called but, where the rear axle bolts to the body, that pivot arm, has a wider angle to it.
Hard to explain. Watch my YouTube video up there in the comments.

I don't know what the part is called but, where the rear axle bolts to the body, that pivot arm, has a wider angle to it.
Hard to explain. Watch my YouTube video up there in the comments.
I would ask UR about it. I'm not sure what changing that angle would do if anything. You could always make a small wedge to insert to correct for the angle or have a machine shop do it. Should be pretty simple to do.