User manual for Toyota Corolla E120 (Euro edition)

Hello!

I bought myself Toyota Corolla E120, made in 2006, with 3ZZ-FE 1.6l 81 kW petrol engine - an European model.

The vehicle was originally sold in Denmark, and therefore has all the paper documentation (user manual, service book, etc.) written in Danish, which I do not speak.

I speak excellent English and mediocre Français and Deutsch. My native language is Serbian / Croatian (98% the same language ...).

Therefore, I would need the user manual for this vehicle in either of these languages. Also, having a service manual would be of great help as well.

I could not find this documentation anywhere on the Internet, including the official portal on Toyota Europe's web page which offers users to find and download user manuals based on vehicle VIN. I get no search results there when I enter my vehicle's VIN, or a VIN of another similar Corolla.

So, does anyone know where I can download electronic (probably PDF) edition of required documentation?

You can try to find a service/dealership where they can tell you more about that vehicle. They might have a user guide for that as well.
But since you have the Danish version, just translate it. It will be the easiest way ! You can find some help on this site, it should work for you.
I had the same issue when I bought my 2012 Toyota corolla LE. I've bought it from Germany, and obviously, the user guide was in german. They offered to send me one in English, but they said that it might take up to 3 months till it gets to me and I didn't have that time !