Using a Jackson Racing supercharger in a 2014 Corolla???

So I'm friends with the guys at Jackson Racing and was just at their shop before New Years. While I was their I came up with the idea, why not supercharger my Rolla. Doesn't seem that hard huh? So why not try it. The only thing holding me back is the ecu... idk how to code it or anything. I can fabricate my own pipes, intercooler, etc just not coding a chip

ZeCorolla

I Love Corolla's!
So I'm friends with the guys at Jackson Racing and was just at their shop before New Years. While I was their I came up with the idea, why not supercharger my Rolla. Doesn't seem that hard huh? So why not try it. The only thing holding me back is the ecu... idk how to code it or anything. I can fabricate my own pipes, intercooler, etc just not coding a chip
To start, there has been a supercharged 11th gen before. The Lotus Elise uses the same engine and transmission as the Corolla but with a Magnuson supercharger attached to it. Someone bought the supercharger and parts from Lotus and put it on the Corolla and it worked but it was expensive. I don't know the full details of the build but I remember him using an AEM F/IC 6. There is a company that has cracked the Corolla ECU for the 10th gen and is currently working on cracking the 11th gen ECU so they might be able to help as well. The company is called OrangeVirus Tuning.