VLEDS LMZ 3000 Lumen 9006 LED Low Beam Kit

So I installed these on my girl's 2010 Corolla since I got a whopping 14 months out of the set of Silverstar Ultras that were in there before. I knew it was risky, but I decided to take a gamble on them anyway.

Pros:
1. They are bright!
2. They're not that ugly yellow
3. They throw light further
4. They have a more superior cut-off in the reflector than an HID without a projector retrofit will.
5. Driving in thick fog, they did not cause glare (they actually made less glare than the stock LED lows in my 2014 do).
6. Instant-on.

Cons:
1. There is a noticeable streak in front of each headlight, about 3 feet wide, that is brighter than the other areas.

Overall, VLEDS did a great job with these. The cutoff is damn close to the stock halogen bulbs, I got flashed in them just one time, and my girlfriend hasn't been flashed at all (going up a hill as another car was coming over the hill, which I also get in my 2014 Corolla with the stock LED lows). The fact they don't glare in fog let's me know that it keeps the light well-controlled. The bright spot is a little annoying, but that goes with the territory. On a dark road; however, it is not as noticeable as it is on a well-lit road.

One note. Even if you follow the install directions, you still need to re-aim the lights. I kept the LED light on the passenger side with the same cutoff that it had before with the Silverstar Ultra. I had the driver side another inch down of the passenger cut off from 6' out to prevent blinding on-coming drivers. Essentially, don't slap them in and go or you *will* blind other drivers.