Warm Start up Issues

Dear All,
I have a 2013 Corolla and experiences a hard start up after parking the car for like an hour. Yet, in the morning it starts normally. I have changed sparks, air filter, cleaned Mass air flow sensor, replaced the battery but the problem still exists. I have used my AUTEL scan tool to check for any codes but apparently no code is stored in the module. Please help.... Thanks in advance.

HI everyone...
Although nobody cared to help solve this issue, i have managed to find out the cause which i am to share with you. The problem was fuel filter clogged...

HI everyone...
Although nobody cared to help solve this issue, i have managed to find out the cause which i am to share with you. The problem was fuel filter clogged...

Hey Youseff,

I'm having the same issue with my 2013. It doesnt want to start now but about a month ago it was doing exactly what you described. Cold starts worked great but after a 30 min drive and shutting down it did not wanna start until I tried about 4 times. Now the car will start after a few attempts but dies within 5 seconds. Did you ever get to the point of the car not wanting to start even when it was cold? Or did you resolve it by getting a new filter and then just not having any issues after that?