Water Drops In Front Passenger Speaker Grill

Hi guys I was just wondering if anyone else has noticed this or seen this? I was driving home from the gym today and noticed water drops on the inside of my speaker grill on the passenger side. It did rain the night before and I have new speakers in there and they did put weather proofing RTV around the speakers for the weather. Just wasn't sure if this was normal or not or I should take it do the dealer? I did hear one forum from another talk about drip holes in the bottom of the doors.... Not sure how accurate that is, I am taking the car back to where I got the speakers installed cause I am having a wiring issue with the drivers door speaker. I was going to have them look at the passenger side as well with the water. I just wasn't sure if I should take it do the dealer as well? When my passenger side speaker went out the first time they said there was water that caused the speaker to go out. I haven't had an issue since and it has rained plenty of times. Just wanted some input. Thanks guys.