Water Leaking into Cabin - Help :(

hey peeps! im making a post for a friend of mine, she has an 09 corolla. she removed the carpets to clean them because water would puddle on the floor boards and would get moldy. it looks like its coming from the center console. maybe the blower motor if that's where its located. there's a tube on the passenger side that i removed and cleaned but it wasn't clogged at all. but the water seems to be coming from a large black plastic piece behind the center console (again, maybe the blower motor/housing). lmk what you guys/gals think.

some background info
09 corolla
no sunroof
original windshield

thanks!
-steve
:)

water in the cabin

I had the same problem with my 09 corolla, and I found an article on line that stated the following: The drainage hose may be clogged, so get a bucket and disconnect the black hose on the passenger side and blow into it and catch the water as it flows. It worked for me, money saved. If that does not work place a wire into the other end that was disconnected and clear out the drainage hose going out the bottom of the car.

does she have a moon roof? if so then it might be the drain holes from the moon roof. they go down the inside of the A pillars. If no,then it would seem to be the blower motor housing. There may be a crack somewhere in the housing.