Water Pump - Vibrations - smokers car and other complaints

I have a 2015 corolla with 131k on it. I took it to the mechanic to top up the coolant (was low) and he said some splashed on the engine when he topped it up, likely meaning the water pump was leaking and probably needs replacing. He needs to pressure test first. Has anyone had a fuel pump fail at this age / ks? I called another mechanic who thought it was pretty rare.

I bought the car second hand and have been pretty disappointed with a few issues - speaker had a weird vibration which needed to be replaced, and there's tons of vibrations through steering wheel when I drive. The front driver's wheel has a bit of damage which I assume is causing this (I hope). Going to get them replaced this weekend. The tyres are wearing a bit unevenly because of this. That said, the engine purrs along and otherwise feels like a new car.

It's also an ex-smokers car and I can't get rid of the smell. Have been using an o-zone machine which has helped but not eliminated it. Man I'm a sucker!

Toyota has had it's fair share of water pump leaks, over the years. I had a 2006 Matrix that had a leak @19K miles. Tundra's have a history of leaking water pumps. It's not uncommon. Luckily, they are easily replaced on the 1.8. I just make it point to replace the water pump, radiator, thermostat, and hoses at 100K miles regardless. Keep on eye on the radiator seams for leaks. That's next.