Weird usb thumb drive problem

I have a 2019 Corolla SE a couple of months old. I have a usb drive I listen to. It has 2000 music tracks and the Corolla's audio can see only 60 of them. I have verified that all the music is actually on the drive and can be listened to. The car says it also has some albums that my PC says are not there. Can this car have music information stuck somewhere in it's memory?

I am making progress. With a formatted drive and the folder of music on the thumb drive I only see two folders I am not expecting and now half my music tracks in stead of only 60. I will leave it alone now. No need to make myself crazy pursuing this stuff. Thanks for your helpful advice.

MAybe the problem is in its memory
I had the same issue and I didn't understand why Corolla's audio cannot read all the tracks. I went to an expert to find what is the problem and he put his tracks in my car and the car could read them all. I was surprised. After, I thought that my computer has some viruses and so it was. I cleaned my computer with a special cleaner tool which I took from one article https://thinkmobiles.com/blog/best-registry-cleaner-tools/. Now I can listen to all the music which I download.