what are these?

I'm a new owner of a 05 corolla S and am trying to find out as much as I can so I have 2 more questions for the forum. I have attached 2 images.
1. Can someone explain exactly what this sticker is for, what it means and how does the info on the sticker help me?

2. what are these hooks at the rear of the drivers seat track ? The passenger seat does not have them.

Thank you in advance for any info you can give me.
Bill hooks.jpg windowlable.jpg

Topher

Hey Bill,

Well the first photo looks like hooks that either came with the vehicle or were installed afterwards, for the purpose of a a rear-facing tether. Itʻs a way of securing a child seat with a system of straps rather than just one seatbelt, itʻs typical to see those hooks in Swedish cars rather than a Toyota, so it is interesting to see it in yours.

The second is a sticker advocating that your vehicle is recognized under the Vehicle Theft Protection Program, itʻs an initiative set up by the National Insurance Crime Bureau to help owners of cars, motorcycles and commercial vehicles better understand how to protect their assets from theft. It was either stuck on your window there during the time of manufacture, or at the dealership of purchase, hope that helps.