What are your wheel specs?

what aftermarket wheels are you guys running? Wheel size and offset? I dont want to lower my car, although it looks awesome. Just wanting a little more stanced look vs just 17x8's idk how wide of wheels the corolla can handle or how much offset i can go lower or higher any help is appreciated. Thanks.

koby

Running TRD wheels now, 18x7.5 +42 offset with a 3mm spacer to get it back to the factory +39 offset. Tons of room to go further. Im looking into a set of 17x8 +35 right now based off some measurements I took, although that might require some slight fender modification to not rub. All depends on how aggresive you want to go and what you are willing to modify to get things to fit. Tire size makes a good difference as well if something will fit or not.

I've ran 18x9.5 +30 all around which are flush with the fenders. There's someone else I know who is running 18x9.5 +22. I'm thinking to run 18x9.5 +38 next, to tuck wheels when I air out the car. The only concern with the setup I'm thinking about is if the fronts will rub on the inside when I turn. If you want 17s, I suggest running something slim in the front and something wider at the rear if you want that wide look, maybe 17x8 +10 to +20 and 17x9.5 +35 would be a good setup.