What is this color called?

Here's my 2015 S. Which color is this.

I am going to paint some accent parts under the hood, and umm, trying to decide which color they are to be:

Should I copy the body color, the copper interior trim color, the bright red S. Badge, or go with something cool like Forest Green.

I am quite indecisive, and will probably go to the store after a few more cups of coffee. There is plenty of time for input ;)

Cheers

Paint code is 1F9, slate metallic.
Good luck finding this color at an auto parts store. I HAD to buy touch up paint from the dealer because no one had this color.

Chris is right.Paint code is 1F9, slate metallic.Good luck for you to find this color at an auto parts store or online store.But i dont like this color.

This is the color on my '17 and I hate it. Toyota better get with it color wise. I think we are all getting tired of 50 shades of grey, at least I am. It only looks good in the showroom under lights or on a very sunny day with the little bit of blue tint shows.

This is the color on my '17 and I hate it. Toyota better get with it color wise. I think we are all getting tired of 50 shades of grey, at least I am. It only looks good in the showroom under lights or on a very sunny day with the little bit of blue tint shows.
I have the same color on my 14.
IMO, it seems to shine better under low light. And your right, different colors do come out.