What Lug Nuts Do I Use With A Konig Theory Rim?

Hello,
I have 4 Konig Theory wheels, which have been sitting in a garage. I had a slow leak with a tire on a steel rim, so I replaced it with one of the Konig Theory wheels.

Tonight three of the wheels studs holding that Konig Theory wheel on my car (A 2001 Chevrolet Prizm) sheered off! I had to call roadside assistance and a friend gave me a road to a local O'Reilly Auto Parts store.

Hector, at O'Reilly, said I need tuner lug nuts for the Konig Theory wheel.

I found this article that explained lug nuts can be conical shaped, ball shaped or flat. But it does not say anything about tuner lug nuts.

http://www.bigbrandwheels.com/Catalog_267.html

So if you just write - You need tuner lug nuts, I don't understand what that means. Do I need cone shaped, ball shaped or flat lug nuts?

What on Earth is a tuner lug nut? It seems to be one of those jargon words that people throw around, but it means nothing to me. I did enough searching. I found lots of tuner lug nuts for sale but not one definition.

Thank you for your help, Anthony

All aftermarket wheels need to be bolted on with acorn type lug nuts. You should also need to be able to fit the lug all the way into the wheel. Sometimes the lug hole is too small for OE lugs, which is why tuner lugs, or spline lugs are often used