What size wheels?

I'm new to this page and the next thing I want to do to my 2015 Corolla S is add new wheels and tires. I've done some research to see what I should go with , some people have suggested running 18x8.5 +35 with 215/35R18 (others argue for a 245) but nevertheless, I figured I'd ask on a forum for a more accurate response. The thing I'm thinking of the most is to not have any rubbing. So please comment what size you're rolling with and your opinions on it as well.

I'm new to this page and the next thing I want to do to my 2015 Corolla S is add new wheels and tires. I've done some research to see what I should go with , some people have suggested running 18x8.5 +35 with 215/35R18 (others argue for a 245) but nevertheless, I figured I'd ask on a forum for a more accurate response. The thing I'm thinking of the most is to not have any rubbing. So please comment what size you're rolling with and your opinions on it as well.
All I can tell you is that with the OEM Corolla S+ alloy wheels, you NEED to get BFGoodrich GeForce Comp 2 All Seasons. They're a HUGE difference. Probably my favorite mod so far.
IMG_9162 (2).JPG