What would you like to see?

Nathan

Administrator
This is a new site and we want to hear your feedback. What would you like to see on this site? Any Topic Suggestions or features we need to add?

Looking forward to your feedback.

Greetings Nathan. :)

There seems to be some sort of glitch in trying to post an avatar picture, as when I try to do this, the system wont perform this function and I also notice that no other forum members have avatar pictures either.

With the Corolla being an economy car and most people purchasing them for that reason, it might be a good idea to have a section devoted to even further improving the fuel economy of the Corolla where forum members could share their tips and idea's regarding this. With fuel prices skyrocketing over the past several years and the economy in tatters, many people have a big interest in improving the fuel economy of their Corolla's.

Nathan

Administrator
Welcome Scott.

Try uploading an avatar now. I had a setting wrong.

Good point about the fuel economy forum. I'll talk to Jon about adding it. Welcome!

Thanks Nathan. Now it works. :)

Another thing I've noticed is that when I sent a P.M. today, the system said I didn't have any sent P.M.'s, even though I'd just sent one. Something needs fixing there.

Nathan

Administrator
Another thing I've noticed is that when I sent a P.M. today, the system said I didn't have any sent P.M.'s, even though I'd just sent one. Something needs fixing there.
This is a setting that you can change on your end. Go here: http://www.corollaforum.com/profile.php?do=editoptions and then select "Save a copy of sent messages in my Sent Items folder by default"

I've changed this for new members so they don't have to make this setting.

Thanks!

Yes, I saw that, but I assumed if I saved a copy of sent messages that this would clog up my in box with saved sent messages and detract from the total of 50 allowed messages? Which brings up the 50 message limit, which when this forum gets rockin' and rollin' does seem like a very small amount of messages.

05corolla

Super Moderator
I'm an admin on another board I'd say we do maybe a garage sale section and a part wanted/for sale thread. If your the only admin on the board maybe have another person since even you Scott don't reply to PM's.

MikeW

My GF's Daily
Different subforums for:

Member's Rides
DIY
Engine and Transmission Mods
Technical
Wheels, tires, and suspension
Detailing, paint, and interior mods
Audio and electronics

I haven't come across any threads that contain specs like bulbs, weight, tank size, fluid capacities, firing orders, CEL codes, etc. That's important information and it'd be good to have that info in one thread, or threads, for the different generations.

Maybe break the Off-topic section into non-car chat and non-corolla car chat.

I, too, would like to see a section on detailing. I would love to know what products fellow Corolla owners are using. Also any type of modifications.