whats the pink fluid? 2014 corolla S plus

Its in front of the engine and its getting really low.

Question is.

Do I need to do a complete flush like the engine oil or can I just purchase it and add more to it and where can I purchase it thank you.

the image attached is just a reference. maxresdefault.jpg ase it and add more into it.

Its in front of the engine and its getting really low.

Question is.

Do I need to do a complete flush like the engine oil or can I just purchase it and add more to it and where can I purchase it thank you.

the image attached is just a reference. ase it and add more into it.
That's your coolant recovery tank. See your owners manual. Toyota super long life coolant is good for 10 years, so no need to flush. You can purchase a gallon at the dealer or on-line to top off. There should be a "max" fill reference mark on the side of the tank. Don't mix it with other brands.

Its in front of the engine and its getting really low [...] can I just purchase it and add more
That's your coolant recovery tank. Toyota's coolant is rated for 100 000 miles. No need to change it before that. If needed, you may add some. I would stick with Toyota's coolant (from the dealer) to be sure it as the appropriate characteristics (not all coolant are created equal. You don't mention how low is "low". You have to marks on the reservoir : F (Full) and L (Low). It's normal for it to be anywhere between those two. Add some only if it goes under "L". If that's the case, check it (cold) regularly as if your constantly losing some, there might be some leak either in the engine or outside (check for spots where you park).