Wheel alignment prob

idk4

So I took my car in for an oil change and they suggested an alignment also. I went ahead and got that done but when they came back they said one back wheel wasn't able to get aligned because I likely hit something and made a piece go missing. They said it'd cost probably more than $1,000 but I don't really wanna pay that. Is this something that can be checked and fixed elsewhere for cheaper?

So I took my car in for an oil change and they suggested an alignment also. I went ahead and got that done but when they came back they said one back wheel wasn't able to get aligned because I likely hit something and made a piece go missing. They said it'd cost probably more than $1,000 but I don't really wanna pay that. Is this something that can be checked and fixed elsewhere for cheaper?
You should definitely get a second opinion.

When I lowered my car, it needed a set of adjustable camber bolts installed....$35 bucks and alignment is perfect....You would know if you smashed your car beyond alignment or not...Get a second opinion or possibly have the adjustable bolts installed