Wheel decals

Discussion in '2014 + Toyota Corolla' started by Izzy, Jul 10, 2018.

1. Izzy

Izzy New Member

I was thinking about buying wheel decals for my 2015 Corolla S I saw some on shinegraffix.com. Has anyone used these?

2. Corolla Forum Sign Up!

Join CorollaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota Corolla fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Corolla and Matrix Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Toyota, and have a great time with other Corolla fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Toyota you'll find that Corolla Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join CorollaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Rinconrolla

Rinconrolla New Member

Let me say this , Average person who MODs their vehicle usually keeps the same thing for a year unless it's a major change in your vehicle then up to 3 or 4 years .

I went to the web site and I was amazed about those wheel decals , In the past I had plasti dip my wheels after a year I changed the colors . So I say to you if the price is right for you and you know your gonna keep this for up to a year or more then YES go for it . If you have plans for rims in the future lets say before a year then NO if maybe in 2 years you might want rims then YES .

Hope if you do this you post pics I really never seen these on cars but I do like it and it doesn't make your car look ricey . Good Luck Bro !!

4. TitoV98

TitoV98 New Member

Embrace the rice. My corolla is super riced out