Where did you buy your hood visor?

Hey guys, I'm looking to buy a hood visor for my 2011 Corolla, but was wondering if there is anywhere else to buy the visor other than from the dealer.

I've looked at a few sites and couldn't find any, if you guys know of a site, please let me know. Thanks!

fishycomics

Super Moderator
I purchased a deflector off a Toyota parts site, toyotapartsstore.com
http://www.toyotapartsstore.com/Cor...yota-Corolla-Focus-Auto-Designs-Hoodprotector

Focus Autodesign

I pad the price shown, and shipping. Well worth every penny. I thought of doing a how to, but never got around to it.

The deflector instructions are very easy. You get 3m protective film, that goes over the hood, where the clips(metal) go, and plastic push pins. once all pieces are on, the deflector is completed.

When in the car, YOU cannot see it on, maybe just a hint of it, this video, shown is off topic, and will display the front view of the car. And you may be able to see the bug deflector, but more of the wiper blades...

I is a well worth, and great investment, if you are asking me. I understand after Five years, this will wear, and by the 8th year in, they will crack, and break, due to age and sun. owner of other deflectors.

If any questions, please ask, if a review on it alone, I shalle be more than happy, a demonstration of a how to I can do for sure.

Not a fan of the bug deflector/wind deflector on the 10th Gen Corolla. It only protects the leading edge of the hood. I much prefer the complete protection provided by a Clear Bra. I had my entire front bumper and hood done and you can't even tell it's on there! Much cleaner look.