Which muffler’s sound best?

Hi everyone I drive a 2010 1.8 Corolla and I was wondering what aftermarket mufflers sound good, not too raspy on it! I had a cherry bomb glass pack on it a few months ago and it was just too much drone

Hi everyone I drive a 2010 1.8 Corolla and I was wondering what aftermarket mufflers sound good, not too raspy on it! I had a cherry bomb glass pack on it a few months ago and it was just too much drone
I have an eBay dual loop muffler w/ Vibrant Ultra Quiet Resonator and a frankenstein OBX exhaust set up...

I love the sound but fubar the setup. :eek:

I had a Borla on mine for 6-7 years with a Takeda SRI and it was such a great sound. When driving normally I didn't really notice it being different from stock but when I wanted to rip through the gears it sounded amazing above 3500 rpm. It was the best sounding I-4 that I've ever owned. A subtle growl and nothing like a fart can that Hondas use, just pure music.

I have since turbocharged my Corolla and have Turbokits custom 3" exhaust. It sounds great too but more aggressive. With the turbo now though I don't mind! :lol:

Connor

I had an axle back Borla exhaust on my 2011 LE 1.8L, it sounded good. Not SUPER loud, but had a nice deepish tone to it for a 4-cylinder. Tip looked good too.