white or gold? drop or not? bags or springs?

ZeCorolla

I Love Corolla's!
I think gold looks better to me than white but white still looks good too. You definitely need to lower your car though especially since you already have some nice wheels on already. Bags or springs is up to you and your situation. If you aren't concerned about cost, would like to adjust your height on the go, and don't mind the extra weight from a bag setup, go for bags. Otherwise, springs or even coilovers are your best option.

I think gold looks better to me than white but white still looks good too. You definitely need to lower your car though especially since you already have some nice wheels on already. Bags or springs is up to you and your situation. If you aren't concerned about cost, would like to adjust your height on the go, and don't mind the extra weight from a bag setup, go for bags. Otherwise, springs or even coilovers are your best option.
thank you bro

Gold wheels, and put some tires on that actually fit before you lower the car. I've seen first hand what happens to stretched tires.

O.O what happenes with stretched tires? i got this set of wheels from a group in FB for 250$ these are the STR 524 i think.. so yea.. i might change the tires soon. but idk the tire measurements for this rims.. what i got on right now is a 215/40/18

O.O what happenes with stretched tires? i got this set of wheels from a group in FB for 250$ these are the STR 524 i think.. so yea.. i might change the tires soon. but idk the tire measurements for this rims.. what i got on right now is a 215/40/18
You run the risk of the tire debeading. I suggest checking your tire pressure every week to help prevent it from debeading. How wide are these wheels? I suggest keeping your tire pressure around 40-45 PSI. I ran 45 PSI on a 205/40R18 on an 18X9.5 wheel and never had any problems. It seems the face of your wheels are protruding out a bit to make it look more stretched than it really is but just keep an eye on your tire pressure.

At the moment I'm running 205/40 on a 17x10 and the shop I went to recommended I keep at 42 PSI.

You run the risk of the tire debeading. I suggest checking your tire pressure every week to help prevent it from debeading. How wide are these wheels? I suggest keeping your tire pressure around 40-45 PSI. I ran 45 PSI on a 205/40R18 on an 18X9.5 wheel and never had any problems. It seems the face of your wheels are protruding out a bit to make it look more stretched than it really is but just keep an eye on your tire pressure.

At the moment I'm running 205/40 on a 17x10 and the shop I went to recommended I keep at 42 PSI.

Nice China cabinet!

wow.. so ur the owner of this car... i got this car on my wallpaper on my screen.. soo nice..sooo clean ..what kit are those? i got a converter on my rims cuz the lug pattern of my str is 5X114 and i got 5x100... so yea thats why its sticking out.. should i camber this or.. do u have any suggestions? damn i got lots of questions for u XD ahahha

MUST. HAVE. SPOILER!!